I’ve got a world of stories, facts, techniques, and gear knowledge locked up in my head. It’s time I get them out in my blog.
Here are some of the things I want to talk about:
- Personal stories. The life of a tree climber is a string of happenings.
- Climbing adventures. Adventure involves risk and doing unusual things.
- Climbing in weather. From wind tossed trees to steamy days.
- Climbing the seasons. Every season brings a new perspective in the treetops.
- Tree gear. Hundreds of different kinds of colorful gear for your every need.
- The trees we climb. Every tree and every tree species has a different feel.
- Useful facts about trees. Why do trees behave like they do?
But I’m not going to just talk about myself. I want to hear from you too.
- What are you doing in the trees?
- What incredible trees are you discovering?
- What is tree climbing bringing to your life?
If you like what is being said here, subscribe now. That way the blog will be delivered to your inbox every time a post is put up. It’s free! Just click the subscribe button. Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be talking to you soon!
Yours waving from a treetop,
Peter “Treeman” Jenkins